Students and Post Docs
- Alexandra Turrini (Senior): Studying regional trends in downwelling solar radiation at the Surface in the GEBA Surface Network data set .
- Azusa Takeishi: Modeling and observations of aerosol effects on convective clouds
- Ivy Tan: Studying the relationship between different aerosol species and the thermodynamic phase of clouds from satellite data.
- Muge Kommurcu: Working on simulations of mixed-phase clouds in eddy-resolving and global climate models, as well as cloud properties from satellites.
- Thomas Leirvik: Joint appointment with Department of Economics, applying econometric analysis on climate data from observations and models.