- Jane Smyth (Junior): Studying New Haven pollution with the use of lidar, and the hydrological response to geoengineering in global climate models.
- Azusa Takeishi: Modeling and observations of aerosol effects on convective clouds
- Ivy Tan: Studying the relationship between aerosols, the thermodynamic phase of clouds and climate feedbacks/sensitivity using global climate models and satellite data.
- Zachary McGraw: Introducing subgrid-scale variability in globa climate models to study the interaction between dust aerosols and climate.
- Nav Sagoo: Simulations of dust-cloud-climate interactions in past climate (Eocene, Pliocene and LGM).