Current Group Members:
Seung Hun Baek: Hun researches large-scale hydroclimate variability using a combination of climate reconstructions, observational data, and climate model simulations.
J. Michael Battalio: Michael studies atmospheric dynamics via comparative planetology, particularly focusing on Earth, Mars, and Titan. All three bodies are marked by storm systems that are controlled by the unique conditions and constituents of their atmospheres.
Nick Lombardo: Nick is broadly interested in the formation and evolution of planetary systems through the study of their atmospheric dynamics and chemistry. His research is primarily concerned with Titan’s stratosphere.
Ashley Arroyo (minor discourse)
Guillaume Delaviel (minor discourse)
Kunsang Dorjee: Kunsang is currently an undergraduate at Yale majoring in Physics and Philosophy. Aside from research, he sings with Shades of Yale and is a podcast producer for the Yale Daily News.
Past Group Members:
- Sofia Menemenlis (Senior Thesis 2020; Postgraduate Researcher 2020–2021)
- Nick Archambault (Senior Thesis 2021)
- Colin Baciocco (Senior Thesis 2021)
- Mary Yap (Senior Thesis 2021)
- Juliana Surprenant (Group Member 2020)
- Mike Machado (Senior Thesis 2019)